security at concerts always look so bored i mean at least smile you’re getting fucking paid to stand one step closer to my idol than i’ll probably ever be able to you fucker
he’s going to fuck you up and you’re going to let him
most sober thing a drunk person could ever say to you (via forebidden)
25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
i formally apologize to anyone who knew me when i was 13
what if your webcam was on right now and was broadcasting in Times Square
girl: he cheated on me
me: then break up with him
I was born in the wrong generation. This generation is still racist as fuck and I can’t download a pizza. Wake me up in the year 3019.
*Update from the year 3000* not much has changed but we live underwater
How’s my great-great-great-granddaughter?
She’s doin’ fine
I wish boobs did the bra thing without having to wear the bra
I thought I’d make a disclaimer that everyone is free to reblog. I wanted one that would be neat and not so hard on the eyes with large, intense font or watermarks.
Let Tumblr staff and others know that your blog is not a threatening or dangerous environment that encourages/condones mental illnesses, self-harm or anything of the sort.
i reblog this every couple of hours so its always on my page